Reconsider travel to Sint Eustatius due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level 1 Travel Health Notice for Sint Eustatius due to COVID-19, indicating a low level of COVID-19 in Sint Eustatius. There are restrictions in place affecting U.S. citizen entry into Sint Eustatius.
Visit the Consulate’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Sint Eustatius.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Sint Eustatius:
- See the U.S. Consulate’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 information.
Originally Published: June 8, 2021