Saba – Level 4: Do Not Travel Advisory Issued June 8, 2021
Do not travel to Saba due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not issued a Travel Health Notice for Saba due to COVID-19, indicating an unknown level of COVID-19 in the country. There are restrictions in place affecting U.S. citizen entry into Saba.
Visit the Consulate’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saba.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Saba:
- See the U.S. Consulate’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 information.
Originally Published: June 8, 2021
Bonaire – Level 3: Reconsider Travel Advisory Issued June 8, 2021
Democratic Republic of the Congo Travel Advisory On June 7, 2021
France Travel Advisory On June 7, 2021
Somalia Travel Advisory On June 7, 2021